The following is an illustration of The Planets and Moons of the Anu Star System (Also Known as Delta Pavonis by us humans). The Developers, members of the Guild of the Guardians, the Lįnqü Ånū òt’, and Aûqū øt who are from the largest satellites in the system: Quìnt’ òt’, are the most technologically advanced of the sentient life forms that inhabit this system. Together with two other, lesser species, the Natōçh-òt ár of Quìnt’ òt’ and the San-òt ár of Lí-ōt’, these diverse species make up the Great Alliance of Ånū. Which is a rough English translation of Auqlinqü Transøt Ånū òt.
The other sentient species are the ancient flightless desert dwellers of Lí-ōt’, the San-òt ár and a primitive flying species known as the Win-òt ár that inhabit the isolated southern regions of Lí-ōt’. The Lįnqü Ånū òt’ are the caretakers of the San-òt ár, whose numbers are dwindling rapidly. The Lįnqü Ånū òt’ do not contact the Win-òt ár since they are a primitive, vicious species and cannot be trusted.
After a great war that lasted over 100 Earth years, the Win-òt ár had been vanquished and were trapped on the southern continent of Lí-ōt’ named Sīn-char-òt ár Fādøn-taulk. The outcome of the Great War allowed the Lįnqü Ånū òt’ and Aûqū øt civilizations to flourish.
The other planets in the system are:
- The Inner System out to the frost line:
- Shröök-ah òt’: Type-H* or hot gas giant, first planet from the star Ånū (Delta Pavonis). Even though it is extremely close to the star. The planet is about the distance of Venus to the Sun but is not entirely tidally locked like Venus sich it is a much larger planet than Venus. However, its rotation has been slowing down dramatically as . It has several moons that are being ripped apart and turned into a delicate but unstable ring system. It is suspected that this planet was formed much further out in the system and then migrated in at least a billion years ago.
- Karöök-Ånū ōt’: A Type-H or standard gas giant about one and a half times the size of Jupiter. This is the third and largest planet in the Ånū Star System, which has three medium-sized satellites and 15 lesser ones. This planetary system is quite stable and acts as a cosmic vacuum cleaner, sweeping up countless asteroids and comets, catching most of them before they hit the inhabited Lí-ōt’ system.
- Sant-òt’: A terraformed planet on the outer edge of the habitable zone or HZ of the Ånū Star System, home of the San-òt ár that was going to be the new home world of the Alliance, however, the increasingly violent and destructive CMEs erupting from the surface of Ånū have made it impossible to pursue relocation even to a planet further away from the star. The San-òt ár that did not accompany the other species to Earth on board one of the three ark ships is in the process of relocating to another planet within the Council of the Five Planets.
Click on the following image to view an even larger version
(system is not to scale).
The Planets and Moons of the Anu Star System Also Known as Delta Pavonis to us Humans
- The Outer System from the Frost Line to the Brown dwarf companion: